We’re looking forward to RES!
- March 15, 2016
- Heat Smart
Heat Smart is once again participating in the upcoming Reservation Economic Summit, hosted by the National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development. This is our fourth summit, and we’re looking forward to catching up with old friends and making new acquaintances. Every year we make new connections, hear respected opinions and gather valuable information.
Our mission is to help build bridges to opportunity for low-income families through our innovative Heat Smart kit. We’ve already touched the lives of 7,500 tribe members by partnering with more than a dozen tribe agencies across the U.S., including:
- Tlingit Haida Regional Housing Authority in Alaska
- Racine/Kenosha CAA in Wisconsin
- LacCourte Oreilles Tribal Government in Wisconsin
- South International Planning Agency in Shelton, Washington
- Southern Utah Association of Local Government in Price, Utah
If you’re going to RES, we’d be happy to share more details with you. Stop by Booth 239 and introduce yourself. If you’re not going, send us an email and we’ll be sure to connect with you. Hope to see you in Las Vegas!